Last revised: February 21st, 2020
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
• Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
• Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
Strictly Necessary cookies
We use these cookies to enable you to use our Website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms.
Without these necessary cookies, services and functions on our Website will not be possible and our Website will not perform as it should.
We use these cookies to help identity and prevent security risks.
Performance and Analytics cookies
We use these cookies to collect information about Users’ use of our Website to help improve the way the it works.
Functionality and Preference cookies
We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
Targeting and Advertising cookies
We use these cookies to deliver you with ads when you browse the web that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our Website and to track the performance of these ads.
Social Sharing cookies
We use these cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social network/sharing sites, like Facebook, Twitter or Google+ on which you have a user account. Examples would be if you wanted to "like" or "tweet" about a service or product advertised on our website
3. WHAT THIRD PARTY COOKIES WE USE
We use the following Third-Party Cookies:
Third party & Type of cookies Service provided
Google - Analytics Google provide anonymized data about the visits made to our website. policies.google.com/privacy
Facebook - Social Sharing Facebook store cookies which allow the Facebook "Like" social sharing functionality but only if you click on Facebook "Like" button on our website or log in using your Facebook account.www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Twitter - Social Sharing Twitter also store cookies which allow their social sharing functionality including the "Tweet" function and to generate usage information during your visit to our website.https://twitter.com/en/privacy
YouTube – Marketing and Advertising YouTube sets a cookie that enables video services on the website.https://policies.google.com/privacy
LinkedIn – Marketing and Social Sharing LinkedIn stores cookies which allow social sharing functionalities https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
4. YOUR CHOICES
• Strictly Necessary Cookies:
◦ Because these cookies are essential to operate our Website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
• Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
◦ You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
◦ You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads and thereby to prevent multiple session tracking.
◦ You can learn more about your options by visiting youradchoices.com, www.youradchoices.eu, www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
• Other Cookies:
◦ You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID settings.
• Deletion of Cookie history:
◦ You can choose to delete your cookie history and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by X3M, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable timeframe from receipt of your request.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Website, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US